Some of my hobbies and favorite ways to be active:
- Dancing: I’ve tried all kinds of dance–ballet, hip hop, lyrical, salsa–and want to try many more!
- Figure Skating: I’ve been figure skating for about 7 years and I love it!
- Rock Climbing: Always wanted to try it and finally got to learn last year. I’ve only done indoor climbing and not on the advanced walls. But it’s tons of fun!
- Pilates: I’m new to Pilates but my mom is a fan and has told me a lot about it. I’ve tried it several times and do enjoy it.
- Hot Yoga: Just started taking classes this year. It’s so much fun and has so many health benefits!
- Skiing: I’ve only done it a few times but I wish I could do it more often and get good enough to tackle some bigger hills.
- Roller blading: I absolutely love roller blading, especially in the summer.
- Badminton: I’m a huge tennis fan but I don’t play well at all. This game is more my speed.
- Horseback riding: I love riding and would love the chance to get better at it.
- Swimming: I love swimming but am not very good at it. I need to work on my stamina and endurance, I get so tired so quickly in the pool.
Other activities I’d love to try:
- Some form of martial arts, whether it’s kickboxing or something a little less intense like tai chi
- Paddle boarding
- Gymnastics: I’ve always wanted to learn how to tumble
- Speed skating: I can figure skate but I’ve always wanted to try this and see how the two compare
- Diving: I’m afraid of heights but divers look so beautiful and graceful. Maybe one day I won’t be scared to try it
Looking for activities to try? Check out this list!